The Be’s of Trully Great Barbers
Great men deserve great barbers. The barbering industry deserves great barbers. Who will rise to the occasion? Here are a few points that may assist along the path to greatness.
- Be Reliable- Hold yourself to a high standard of customer service and reliability.
- Be Educated- Add new skills and experiences to your arsenal as often as you can.
- Be Stylish- We are in the business of attraction and appearance.
- Be Well-Groomed- Hair, nails, skin and personal hygiene.
- Be Prepared- Offer advice, friendly conversation, encouragement and skill.
- Be Inspired- Connect your actions to what you feel. Connect style to context.
- Be Adventurous- Try something new. Innovate and Evolve. Look forward.
- Be Well-Read- Expand and refresh your personal culture. Increase your depth.
- Be Passionate- It is never just a haircut. And we are not just barbers.
- Be an Example- Elevate the prestige and status of our industry in word & deed.
← Earlier posts Page 1 of 3